I watched the episode “Mash-Ups” for the first time the other day, and lo and behold, what should I discover but some happy-making Brittana interaction. Of course, this is probably just the delusion of a crazy fangirl, and I could be entirely wrong, but I noticed two cheerleaders in the background of the scene in which Mr. Schuester and Finn toss the football around, and I’m pretty sure that they are Santana and Brittany.
The taller, blonde cheerleader on the left stretches and waves her pom poms around while the shorter, burnette cheerleader on the right interacts with someone offscreen. Eventually, someone—presumably the offscreen person—tosses a football towards the burnette cheerleader, who tries but totally fails to catch it. The burnette cheerleader then cracks up laughing and turns immediately to the blonde cheerleader, who also starts to laugh. The two girls move towards each other, looking like they’re going to hug, before the camera cuts back to Mr. Schue and Finn.
Now, it’s hard to tell because all of this happens in the background, far away from the main action of the scene, but I swear it’s Brittana. The director probably just told HeMo and Naya to go stand in the background and do whatever seemed natural to them. Et voilà! We get some awesome [obscure] Brittana interaction out of it.
Or at least we do in my own personal head canon.
- lovestheworld-hateshumanity likes this
- ink-knights-folly likes this
- ilovedemischin likes this
- xyloscope likes this
- finnsmangina reblogged this from themostrandomfandom
- santitanyslopierce likes this
- after8icecream likes this
- spash4life likes this
- youreterriblemuriel likes this
- sweetascinnamon likes this
- waddlingdodo reblogged this from themostrandomfandom and added:
- pelvicthruster likes this
- skittlesandkitties likes this
- themostrandomfandom posted this